Claim Form Request



All other claimants should contact the nearest Sportscover Office.


If you have a new Personal Injury, Property Damage or Incident to report, please select the type of claim you would like to make and complete the online claim form request questionnaire.

– If you or someone else have been injured; you require a – Personal Accident Claim Form

– If your insured property has suffered damage or loss; you require a – Property Claim Form

– If an incident has occurred That you believe may result in legal action against you; you require a – Liability Claim Form